You can obtain the circumstances of recent and upcoming solar eclipses for any location by following these simple steps:
- Decide on which form below to use. If you want local circumstances for cities or towns in the U.S. or its territories, use Form A. For other locations, use Form B.
- Select the eclipse from the first pop-up list in the form that you are using.
- Specify the location, using the fields provided in the form.
- Click the "Get data" button at the end of the form to compute a table of local circumstances.
- Be sure to read Notes on the Data (on this page below the two forms) for an explanation of the items in the table.
For general information on eclipse circumstances and visibility, see Upcoming Eclipses of the Sun and Moon.
Form A - U.S. Cities or Towns
Form B - Locations Worldwide